Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So Long Patti - End of an Era


living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com


The best SUV we have ever had. Yesteray a woman bought Patti the Pathfinder for a pretty good price. The Pathfinder gave us 250,000 miles and over 50,000 towing miles with both a Trailmanor and the Shadow Cruiser.


The woman's husband wanted to take it to a mechanic and we did. He ran all the tests for compression, suspension, the computer tests, etc. We were there for over two hours. Test drives by the whole family and in the end they got a good deal. People here really know how to negociate and so do I. It was a win win situation.
We sure had a lot of good times in Patti and I won't forget what great service that truck gave us.

So long Patti!

Month of March

Looks like I have the month of March free. Yippeee! I will most likely hit the road for a couple of weeks but I still can't decide where I want to go. I need something new and so I am thumbing through the map book.
On the 22nd of February I am heading out for Ohio for four days visiting Ohio Northern University where Juan will be working through May. Gee whiz, I can't wait to return to that wonderful snow and below freezing temperatures!
So come March, my posting will increase. These last weeks the education department has been working me like a dog, good money, short hours but it really crimps my style.

1 comment:

  1. Well done job!!! I know you will miss Patti just like the other vehicles you´ve owned. Another sign of the plan for moving on. We had very nice trips with it pulling the Trailmanor and Fufi. Nice memories to have in our hearts and remember forever.

    ReplyDelete