Thursday, March 1, 2012

Never Trust The News - Another Debunked

I have refrained from mentioning any country, group, or organization names, I ask that you do the same in your comments.

Well, it now comes to light  after a famous tourist town  and  the cruise industry has taken another hit against them.   The supposed gunmen that held up a tour bus with 22 tourists now turns out to be a lonely bandit with a bandana, sunglasses and an unconfirmed weapon.
It happens everytime.   However, I will now tell a tale of news that is not getting reported.  I said last year that it would only be a matter of time.   I was also told that what was happening here (heads rolling, acid baths, etc.) didn't happen there.   Over the course of the last month it has all come to light. 
What has been going on here with five major groups is now embedded across the northern continent, and of course all along the southern border from the west coast to the east.   Everything you have read and heard about "here" has been happening for over two years on the other side but has been mysteriously covered up with other stories or left under the guise of "under investigation".

Watch this video to the end and then ask yourself if you are safer there than here or for that matter anywhere else in the world.   Truly a sad situation and not one of "I told you so".   I just find it funny how the news has been able to not disclose the truth or I guess I should say make light of the matter.

Video
As a side note, I found out today that the school districts on the north side of the border are now teaching courses in apocolyptic survival in case there is a national disaster such as a nuclear attack or as they stated, "the end of the world as we know it".   Anything else the news would not like us to be privvy too?

Maybe I have too much free time and need to go rving!

1 comment:

  1. Good video, but they dont say a word about the demand and use that is rampant in the US, huh?

    ReplyDelete