Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Some Old Emails From George

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com

I'm not sure how others are taking the news but I have been really affected by George's death.  Wow, looking back at my emails I first had contact with George in December of 2005.   I had asked him about the Olympian heater he had installed and he answered right away.   I really don't even know and haven't checked, when George first started his blog.   For me though, I used to sit in the spare bedroom where I had the computer desktop and would be up early to read his blog posts. 

Now I am looking back at our blog.   We talk a lot about keeping a captain's log book in the rv.  But I realized, every time there is a question about a trip, a place, or an event, I can usually find it on the blog using the search function.   I remember though, at one time, George downloaded his blog.   I think I should do that.  After all, I started it in April of 2008.  We did a lot of boondocking in a lot of great places back then.

Here is the mail.  I have a couple others to share that I first received from George, one of great interest involving his decision to repair Chito's house.



Thursday, December 8, 2005 11:30 AM

Dear Chris,

Yes, things are going really great for me here in the Pueblo of Santa Rosalia.  I am very lucky to be here.

You enjoyed the story of the old mining house?  Great house.  In my imagination, I dream of restoring it.

Here is a story that I wrote about my Olympian Wave6 catalytic heater.  After you finish reading this story, write back with any other questions, OK?

Bye for now,
George

No comments:

Post a Comment