Friday, July 13, 2018

Heading Out In The Morning - SMA

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com

A trip couldn't come soon enough.  This one is a real relaxer.  As I may have mentioned, we found a great spot behind the Burger King in San Miguel de Allende for a great price.  Two bedrooms, two baths, complete house for a steal.  So if you want to come to visit there is an extra bedroom and bath.  Granted, it's not in the World Heritage Site zone, but we are about 10 minutes from the Parroquia.  

I hope we take off around 7 a.m. and of course we are driving the new to me Volkswagen.  It gets great gas mileage so it shouldn't be a big expense.  

The car is packed and ready to roll.  I had the tires rotated and checked along with hoses and belts.  All is in good order.  I figure we should be there before 5 p.m., as usual, in time for happy hour.

We're going to miss taking the rv but this is only for a week anyway.  Looking forward to visiting friends and old haunts.

See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. If you go to the gas station my the hotel real de Minas at 7.45 am on Sunday morning there is a hiking group that meets and will go on a great hike..cheers les

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't know me but I'd have booked a visit just to get away too. I'd have shared expenses too :-) I'm sure lots of folks would love a visit too. I think I would love staying at Airbnb or couch surfer places. I have never done that...yet. Enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing like a San Miguel de Allende adventure with Juan and Chris!

    ReplyDelete