Monday, July 11, 2016

Slight Itinerary Change - D.F.

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com

Right now it's raining like crazy.  Typical afternoon shower to bring the temperature down to 14C.  I love saying that.  At home it's been a constant 40C.


Juan has reservation for a flight on Friday evening to Leon.   I got my agenda for the work I'll be doing in Mexico City the week of August the 8th.  Publishers are notorious for last minute changes and I got one today.  They want all of us in D.F. on the evening of the 24th for dinner and training on the 25th and 26th.   I started to respond to say, "sorry, but I have plans".  The money for the week of the 8th is really good plus my hotel and airline points.  I decided to wait and talk to Juan .  I sent him a message and just when he was calling me he received an invitation to join our consulting team.

Looks like we will have to find a place for the trailer for two days and a kennel for Little Bit.   I know that Flamingos Hotel doesn't take rvs anymore but what we really need is just a place to store it.  I was thinking about the rv park outside of Queretaro north of Juriquilla but I think Kevin said it had turned into a dump.  I wonder how safe it is?  Hmm.  Dilemma.

Other than that, it's been a perfect day with lots of activity including a $2.80 haircut that turned out really nice.  Better than the guy at home who cuts my hair.

Any ideas or suggestions for our trip.  I guess we could leave it here at San Ramon and the cat at a SMA kennel.  We can't drive to D.F. though and I hate taking a five hour bus drive because we will have to return on Tuesday night with us getting to the rv park at midnight.


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like great news re Juan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. Can't really come up with any other ideas. Only other thought I had was the RV parking at Lagos de Moreno on the other side of Leon. Then you could fly from Leon to Mexico City.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about a commercial parking lot? Preferably one with security.

    ReplyDelete