Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday In The Zocalo - Oaxaca

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com

I moved to a new hotel on Saturday. It is much nicer and I am enjoying it much more. I can walk to the zocalo in about 10 minutes. Today I got up early and went running in the park. Lots of people out exercising. It was great!

I came back to the hotel, had breakfast and went back to my room to read the paper and enjoy my Rv.Travel newsletter. I am very disappointed by the state park closings in Arizona. Such a shame to see such beautiful parks go to waste.

Before I left the Los Olivos Spa, I had my chakra balanced and an excellent foot massage. I must have started to fall asleep, I could hear myself snoring. The spa is very nice and I encourage anyone visiting Oaxaca to take advantage of their services.

Well, there was a hummingbird there!


Spa Los Olivos


Spa Los Olivos


The park where I go running.


Entrance to the Hotel Fortin Plaza


A view of the city from my room.


If it weren't for the people in the pictures, these could be from a hundred years ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment