Monday, March 11, 2013

Almost Finished - Ready To Head Home

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com

Looks like we'll take off for home on Wednesday.  One more day to tie up loose ends, sign the new lease and do a little shopping.  Here's what I did today:

  • Pressure washed the brick on the front of the house.  Acid didn't work to remove the mineral deposits from San Antonio hard water and rain runoff.  I will paint when we come back in a few months. 
  • New carpet installed.  Pictures below. 
  • Pressure washed the sidewalks and street curb.
  • Took the trailer to Discount Tire for two new tires
  • Planted flowers and new soil in the brick flower box that runs across the front of house
The chain-link fence guy has blown me off I guess.  He doesn't answer his messages.  I will call tonight to see if I can find someone else.  Tomorrow I want to paint the garage door and lay the floor tiles in front of the entry way.



Now for a well-deserved happy hour!!



1 comment: