Wednesday, July 14, 2021

When You Want To Move, You Have To Have Somewhere To Go!

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com

Although this would be my style of living, it isn't everyone's.  


We agreed on this.  You can't move unless you have somewhere to move to.  It is well located, walking everywhere, bus lines, three blocks from the hospital and the Red Cross.  3 small bedrooms and 3 full baths, with a roof garden.  It was never lived in but purchased as an investment.  It's not in the historic center, we're just teachers not rich gringos but we scraped and saved to get here.  It took nine years and we missed some good opportunities but you need to have the cash to get the deal.


We head back home next week and will meet with our real estate agent there.  He has a proposal to sell our quinta.  If it is a good price, we will sell otherwise we will wait a little bit longer.  The property is a good Airbnb rental as well so we could do many things such as lock up one or two bedrooms and rent out to older couples only or make a three-month rental for snowbirds.   I'll leave this alone for now and give an update in the coming weeks.

One exciting aspect is that we have a place to park the travel trailer which will make it easier to explore the areas and southern Mexico.

This week I'll post some of our hiking trips and a short video of the area where I do my hiking.  Also, some of the great food we have eaten and friends both new and old that we have visited.



The weather here is exceptional this time of year.   We have enjoyed some wonderful thunderstorms and being out here in the country makes it even better.  

8 comments:

  1. I like the looks of this house....Are you giving up country life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't say, but I'm assuming this is in San Miguel de Allende?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So we'll never know how in the hell you back the RV into that driveway?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed that but it wouldn't be as good as drinking a beer and watching it live!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try this link. Set up a chair and grab a beer!

      https://livingboondockingmexico.blogspot.com/2017/08/how-i-back-in-rv.html

      Delete
  5. So I had seen it...even commented on it. My excuse is I can't remember what I just had for breakfast. Stillm good to see it again...I could never do that. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete