Friday, August 22, 2008

New Link - PEMEX ULSD Border Stations

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com

I added a new link for Mexican border Pemex stations that are supposed to be selling ULSD diesel fuel. If you have problems with the link, please let me know. I tested it twice and works for me.

This information was received from Pemex via email based on a request I sent the end of June. I hope this helps and that they really do have the desired fuel. There are over 100 stations that stretch across the border.

1 comment:

  1. If you could keep us owners of new diesel trucks that require ULSD in our tanks that would be appreciated. Plans for winter of 2011 is to winter in Baja Mexico but only if I can fill up with ULSD. It will be a shame if they don't get on the wagon and sell ultra low sulphur diesel - it will not be good for their economy if us Canadians can't live there for 5 months.

    ReplyDelete