Monday, October 13, 2008

Monitoring My Vitals

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com

Sorry, no pictures of this one. I just got hooked up about an hour ago. I am wearing electrodes across my chest with lost of cables and very tight net type T-shirt for the heart along with a blood pressure cuff that isn't going to let me sleep tonight. Right now it is timed for every 15 minutes and then later it will go to 40 minutes and then every hour until tomorrow afternoon at 5 p.m.
I have a chart to fill out about all my activities; eating, taking vitamins, medications, alcohol, etc. So now I am having a glass of red wine before I start my fast. I have my blood tests tomorrow around 9 a.m. So I still have time to eat something light.
Also, tomorrow afternoon I go back to take off the monitors and they give me a stress test. The thing I don't like is that I can't shower. So I will have a sponge bath. Not a good camper here, I like to clean up everyday. You get very creative when boondocking.

1 comment:

  1. Jeez Chris. That does not sound like fun! Pass all the tests quick with flying colours and get back to the fun stuff. Seriously!

    ReplyDelete