Friday, October 10, 2008

Moneda de Cien Pesos




This morning I went to the bank to cash a check. I saw the teller had a 100 peso coin so I asked her if I could have it. We have coins in the following denominations; 10, 20, 50 centavos- 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 pesos. The bigger coins are fun to mess with. There aren't many 100 pesos coins in circulation much less coins of 50 pesos. I like to go to the store and lay one of the 100 pesos coins on the cashier and they look at it like, "what's this?". Also, they make good show and tell gifts for your nieces and nephews at school in the states or Canada.

After the gym I went to get the Durango washed. (yes, I already did a lot of stuff for 9:30 in the morning, I got up at 4:30) I have really fallen in love with this truck. I got the estimate for the hitch yesterday. Patty will have her brake controller taken off next week before they install the new hitch on the Durango. Can't wait to get this rig on the road. Look out Veracruz, here we come!

I stopped by HEB for a few things too and had my last cup of coffee for the day. I have an appointment with the cardiologist in the afternoon.
Also, I need to get the house and pool ready. The real estate agent has a couple of showings today. I don't know but this could be a good or bad time to sell with the money situation. Let's see, someone who has dollars might make me an offer I can't refuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment