Monday, June 7, 2010

Our Trip To Hofbrauhaus

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com

We all met in Newport, Ky. at the Hofbrauhaus. We celebrated German Day and there was lots of dancing, drinking and Umpfda! It was a great time. The food was to die for, reminded me of when I was a kid. Lots of sausages; brat, bach, and another that was the best of the wurst. :)

The night before we met at my brother's house and watched them open the gifts they had received from friends and family. That turned into a party too.

Brothers Ray and Steve


Bob with one of his grandsons


From left to right; Aden (great nephew), his parents Mark and Allison and their other son Ryan and my godson and nephew Erik from Germany.


These are dollies that were stitched by my grandmother in the 30s

No comments:

Post a Comment