Thursday, November 6, 2014

Having Good Guests

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com

I haven't been posting since Teresa and Derek have arrived because we have been busy having fun.   It is always nice to have good guests and we've always had them.  I could make a list.  You could be on that list too if you decide you want to stop by.

We've been through much of  Santiago and yesterday we went to Monterrey.   I had plans to show them the river walk and the Museo de Historia but Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles were here for a visit.  All those areas were cordoned off.   It was misting and sometimes heavy so we got a little damp.  

Overall we had a great tour and we still have today to do something else.  Not sure yet but I always find something.   

As we say in Spanish, "lo voy a ceder a Teresa".    I'm going to yield to Teresa and you can see all the great pictures she has taken of all of us and their little sweetie Cassia.  I forgot the camera one day, and yesterday I had the battery but left the battery in the charger.  So please visit:

A Life Made Simple  to see all the fun we have had over the last week.

2 comments:

  1. Great pics on Life Made Simple.....Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are enjoying your time with them.

    I guess Charles and Camilla brought the rain with them from England. Can't go anywhere without it you know!

    www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

    ReplyDelete