Tuesday, January 6, 2015

More Great Pics - More Rvers On The Way

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com

I'm recovering from the two-day drive.  I went to the gym in the morning even though it was 3C outside.  The bedroom was nice and warm from the high wall heat pump.  The house was cold as there was no LP for the heater.  We took care of that today and now the house is nice and warm.  Good thing, we have guest coming.  Yep, Marina and David from Perth, Ontario are on their way south.  I'm not sure of their final destination but the good thing is that they are stopping in.  I need to get some firewood for the fireplace.  We have had some good conversations in the living room in front of the fire.

I spent the rest of the early afternoon in bed.  I woke up grouchy, I know, not normal for me!  I took a nap around 11 a.m. and slept until 2 p.m.  I think I'm getting sick.  Turns out, a long lasting flu is heading south and it may have hit here.  Let's hope not.

I still can't get our trip home out of my mind.  The Espinazo del Diablo was truly incredible.  Next time we go to Mazatlan, we will make a week out of the west.  So many boondocking opportunities in the mountains of Sinaloa and Durango.  Take a look.






5 comments:

  1. Stay well....glad you're home safe.....You had a close call with the trailer/hitch....scary stuff........Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3C!!! Hope you are not getting the flu, just readjusting to the temps there. Conversation in front of the fire sounds nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it also great shot....les

    ReplyDelete