Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year 2020

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com



To all our friends, rvers, and family we wish all of you a wonderful new year for 2020.  We look forward to some new adventures, major life changes and of course, good health and lots of wealth.  



We spent a very lovely evening.  We went out for dinner to the Trattoria Italiana on San Antonio.  I'm sure most people know where the place is.  It is on the fork in the street heading down the street from the Mega or La Comer to centro.  We didn't have a long wait and the food was very good.  Carpaccio de atun, a salad, fettucini alfredo and a small pizza de cuatro quesos.  We also ordered a bottle of wine and to our surprise, the bill was very, very reasonable.  Barbara had dinner with us.

We went home and sat on our rooftop and watched the fireworks in the Parroquia.  Believe it or not, I stayed up until 1 a.m.  For me, that is a real challenge.  I was also reminded that when we lived in the city, I was a pretty good runner, running 10K every morning before work.  On New Year's Day I would go out at 6 a.m. to start off my year.  My oh my, how things change.



No comments:

Post a Comment