Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Received An RV Present

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com

While waiting for the water to come back and  the palapa floor finished, I received a very nice and long awaited rv present.  Since we bought the rv, I've always had one issue.  My side of the bed doesn't have a night stand.  In other words, I have no place to put my glasses, mug of coffee, ear plugs and cell phone.  Believe it or not, I stuff a lot of things into the side light next to the bed.  They've never worked although when I had the new headlights put in the VW, I asked the electrician if he could fix them.

So, in the dark light of all the things going on here and in San Antonio, there is a spark of bright light.  This was handmade and the workmanship is incredible.  Very light and should I bring in the slideout and forget it is there, it will scoot it's way until I hear it and take it out of the way.



Fits beautifully!  I'm blessed to have someone who thinks so much of me to have this done.  Now that most of my earnings are being converted into dollars for the repairs on the house in SAT, we won't be going there this weekend.  Since it is a three-day weekend, we may take off for Montemorelos and enjoy the cool weather for a couple of days and I can try out my new nightstand!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Chris! I have the same problem on my side of the bed too. Except something like that wouldn't work on my side just because of the cupboard, drawer and the outlet, instead I had Kevin install a shelf at the side of the bed.

    www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need a place to put your stuff! Nice gift, you're a lucky man!

    ReplyDelete