Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Lots Going On - I Haven't Disappeared

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com

I have a blog post written.  I've worked on it for two weeks but it's all boring stuff. 

The house has a new roof in progress. 

We shored up a corner of the house damaged by years of water and poor drainage.

I've done considerable work on the rv preparing for our November rendezvous, a two-month trip and there still isn't a decision on where to go.

We have been looking at houses in Monterrey, more on that later.

Enjoying the fact that I don't go to work anymore but afraid to be caught in the trap of doing home maintenance and not traveling.

I will attempt to post again tomorrow. 

4 comments:

  1. Hey...what's mundane to you is interesting to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maintenance and travelling is good get the right balance and hopefully more travelling in than not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you boring stuff. Much more exciting than mine. Between house repairs and RV prep and house hunting you are busy.

    ReplyDelete