Sunday, April 10, 2011

Working On The Road

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com

A busy week coming up.  I flew to Mexicali this afternoon.  I arrived around 3:30 PST.  The weather here is great, a cool breeze is blowing and it's sunny and clear.  I checked into my room at the Crowne Plaza and then went to Office Depot to print the handouts for the week.  I will have 220 teachers tomorrow here in Mexicali and then I will travel tomorrow night to Tijuana where I will set up base for the week.  Tuesday I'm off to Tecate, Rosarito, Ensenada and Tijuana where I return every evening.  The flight was over three hours and a bit uncomfortable.  Aeromexico Connect now uses the smaller Embraer that holds 50 passengers.  No food service and no liquor, beer only.


The weekend was short but it was relaxing.   We swam a lot, talked a lot and I got things ready for my trip.


They announced yesterday that all bus service in the neighboring state of Tamps has been discontinued until further notice. All bus lines have suspended service. Too many hijackings.  That should tell us something.  What next?

No comments:

Post a Comment