Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Work Is Done

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com

The workers finished with the ceilings in both bedrooms this afternoon.  It was a long day and i took advantage of it.  I cleaned the pool, stained and varnished two nightstands, cleaned the entrance to the quinta, washed the trailer (again), took a short nap, kept an eye on those guys and cleaned up after they left.  Wow, a lot of dust.  But what a difference.  I love it.  I will start painting the ceilings next week and until then the furniture from the two bedrooms remains crammed in the dining room.

I like to watch the show "Hoarders", it reminds me why I throw things away.  This week however, I feel as though I am living in a hoarder's house.  I don't have access to the bedrooms and I am now living in the travel trailer.   Every time I walk into the house I get that awful feeling. 

I'm happy though being in the trailer.  I slept fairly well last night except for the fact I was so tired I went to bed early and woke up around 3 a.m. and started making my worry list.  I worked on that for about an hour and a half and finally went back to sleep.  I'm afraid someday it will give me a heart attack.

My shadow is worn out too.  He followed me around as I worked outside in the sun and I think it caught up with him.  You be the judge!


No comments:

Post a Comment