Saturday, April 18, 2015

Somewhere . . . Over The Rainbow

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com


The day she came to stay.  Bye sweetie pie!


I haven't posted as there was not much to say other than Missy was in decline.   She's on the other side of the rainbow bridge along with Friend, Gum, Tasha, Gingi and Maggie.  They're together and waiting for my arrival.  I'm sure it will be a happy reunion.  Tails a waggin' that's for sure.   I miss them all so much, too many good memories.

A bit sad about the whole thing but not much else we could do but provide lots of love, care and tenderness.  She/he will not be forgotten and we have many pictures of them all.  

Just like me, I don't want to suffer much.  I'd prefer to hang around to say my goodbyes and then let me drift off into a deep sleep with good music and a video screen in front of me flashing all of my pictures.   

Thank you Missy for being a part of our lives.   We miss you already and we hope to see you in the future.  

6 comments:

  1. Sorry Chris and Juan. A nice way to write about Missy Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice write up, Chris.....what else can be said.....off to cross that great rainbow bridge...maybe she/he will meet our Mitzie, Rosie, Lola...etc!!!! Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Chris and Juan. I remember when Missy decided to let you live with her. Sad times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs to you both. Life can be sad at times but at least we have the memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to read this, we are coming up on a year with losing our Martini, but I swear we can hear him jumping off the ottoman when we are downstairs. He also loved to waunder about the garden stopping to sniff everything so now and then I see him out of the corner of my eye.
    He was a friend. Nice that she found you guys and had a loving home.
    Shelagh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry sorry to hear about Missy. Lack of internet has had me behind on posts. I know how you guys must feel as well as Little Bit. Hoping that Missy is out there catching mice and having fun with friends that are already on the other side of the the rainbow. Hope that he will meet up with Whiskey and that they can be the best of pals.

    ReplyDelete