Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Taking Off Again

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com

The 40C did come and now the heat has passed.  Wierd weather.   Now we are expecting a cold front and tomorrow night it will be 12C here at the house.  Not bad weather as long as the nights cool down.  The house, because of the tile roof, stays pretty cool during the day as long as I close things  up.

Tomorrow it is off to McAllen again.  One day of work on Friday and I'll be zipping back home around 3 p.m. in the afternoon.  I've been to this school before so I know the routine.   I am expecting 150 students, as I say, the bigger the group the easier to manage. 

I attempted to order the charge controller but the place I wanted to order  from has webpage problems. They keep insisting I click on their link and I have sent them numerous mails to tell them the link doesn't work but they insist it does.   I found three places in McAllen that I will visit tomorrow.  I may get lucky.

I've been exercising the batteries since I got the cables cleaned up.  The LP alarm is working as well as a 5 watt LED that I run all night.  I get up in the mornings and the batteries are still at 12.6.  

I still have one dresser drawer to fix and I have the materials.   I think I'll save that for Saturday.  I am going to Goodings RV tomorrow too, hoping they have the clear door slide as well as a spare wheel cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment